Today’s teenagers spend a substantial portion of their time playing today; both online and on their consoles and PCs via DVD. Most of them, however, tend to be drawn to online gaming due to its great gameplay, simple user interface, and addicting entertainment. Often free, online gaming has gained a huge following since its advent. What started out as a source of leisure entertainment is quickly turning into an addiction. All the options made available in each game serve to attract the attention of the users and to keep it for a considerable time; the result is often that they become addicted to a particular game. Their charm knows no bounds.
So what exactly is it about an online game that attracts the attention of young people all over the world? The answer is different but very obvious. Here’s what we think is contributing to the growth of this addiction.
– The competitive nature of every online game. The fact that everyone can view their scores and compare them to the best online gives each person a reason to try and improve more and more in order to somehow beat that top scorer. This is to draw their attention to the game unlike anything else, and it is vital to the success of the online game.
– In case it is a story or a level-based game, the thirst to get to the top at each level plays a crucial role in engaging the user’s attention. Each user tends to focus on the game he is playing in an attempt to get to the hardest level and win it. Some don’t even bother pausing between levels and are constantly glued to their computer screens.
– The role-playing games available online make a young player imagine himself as the character he is impersonating in the game, with the result that the virtual world becomes the world he lives it in, and substantial effort is required to bring him back to the real world once they turn on their computers to play such a game. Bramptonextermination.ca
– Games that have all levels locked, such as Rovio Mobile’s Angry Birds, tend to grab the attention of users by making them want to unlock all levels. This anticipation translates into a knack for playing continuously until a series of levels have been cleared, and is a major ace in the developer basket for minting money.
– The online game, being connected to a server spread all over the world, allows everyone to interact with many other players, thus making it easier for them to find friends, compete with them and have fun. This is especially true for isolated young people who have few friends at school or college, because they find better company and gain trust through these virtual contacts.
The cause of such addiction that is seen in today’s youth for games, especially online games, is a matter of debate. Some say it is the parents’ fault that they allow children to use computers at a young age when they have not yet learned how to resolve their priorities, while others blame young people because most of them tend to ignore the studies they come to. given half a chance, given by an addictive online game on one of their favorite online game portals.